Open daily throughout the year (except 24 and 25 December and Easter Sunday)
9.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m., lunchtime break 11.30 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
Admission: CZK 120; Reduced CZK 60; Family CZK 200
REDUCED ENTRANCE CHARGES:
- Children from 6 up to 15 years
- Seniors citizens over 65 years
- Students of all types of secondary schools and universities with certficates of their full-time study
- Holders of International students and teachers cards (ISIC, IYTC, EURO 26 and ITIC)
ENTRANCE FREE OF CHARGES
- Children up to 6 years
- Holders of cards for the handicapped persons
- Members of the orders and congregations
- Teachers accompanying students
- Holders of ICOM and ICOMOS card
- Holders of honorary tickets
Attention: This is not the entrance into the Strahov Library! Strahov Library entrance is located by the main Church.